Monday, October 19, 2015

At the park.

I took the Twins down to the playground yesterday. It was so very cold, we didn't last very long! Normally we'd hit the Clam Box for lunch, but it was just so cold that we ran home!
When the parents are working, and they both work alot, I'm generally the primary caregiver, unless I'm having a bad day. I love being with the boys and we do have fun!

Having things to do helps me.

I try to keep busy, and the little creatures keep me very busy! Eating, running, yelling at papa, jumping, climbing on papa, changing diapers, eating more, wrecking my house, bouncing, hugging, baths, more running...
Very busy.

If I didn't have them I think that I would be quite morose. Bummed out.





7 comments:

  1. I love you Don. I didn't know about this blog until today. I am proud of you for doing this.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love you, Erik, and your family! Lets do a family thing soon!

      Delete
  2. Children help to keep us young hopefully in mind and spirt!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey Donny, do you rock out with the boys?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We do, Kara! They have their little guitars!

      Delete