Saturday, October 17, 2015

Another Long Night

Again a sleepless night. I was on the couch wide awake, when my Colin came home around three. He sat with me and we talked for a while. Finally slept in the wee hours of the morning and had some weird vivid dreams.


Side effects of the drug I'm on, Aricept (Donepezil), include: Nausea, vomiting, diarrhea, lost of appetite, dizziness, drowsiness, weakness, TROUBLE SLEEPING, shakiness, foot cramps, depression, etc.
I have more than half of them.


This afternoon I put the twins in the doublewide stroller, and we walked down the beach to the park. We love the park! It was cold so we didn't stay very long, but it was nice and they fell asleep five minutes' after we left.


It's a little after eight, and I need some sleep.


Goodnight.

No comments:

Post a Comment